Najjača košarkaška liga na svijetu i naša specijalnost :mrgreen:
By zobla13
#131082 Bogdanović over 2.5 3PT bet @2.15 5/10

Babo i nije u nekoj šuterskoj formi, ali uzima trice, a Knicksi su među ekipama koje dopuštaju najviše pokušaja za 3 37.9p/g, iako su solidni u protivničkoj uspješnosti 11.9p/g, očekujem da će Babo to prebacit uz nekih, sebi standardnih, 7-8 pokušaja...
By nbaspecialtips
#131124 L.Kennard PRA [23.5] over 1.5u sb/bf@1,83; LAC

-Clippers are without PG, Leonard and Beverley;
-Kennard is supposed to start, play big minutes and have a decent usage rate;
-Good opponent for over, fast pace and weak defense;

J.Wall PRA [32.5] over 1.25u unibet/888@1.79; HOU

(feel free to take him 33.5 on sporstbet/betfair)
-2 days of rest since the last game, so he should be good enough to play good 30+ minutes;
-Main reason for this bet is revenge, and it is not just some guess- those are words of John Wall who wants to prove a point tonight, so I wouldn't be surprised if he would end up taking 20 shots today;
-Opponent great for proving a point, fast paced basketball with terrible defense; 232 points projected;

D.Cousins PRA [32.5] over 1.5u uni/bet365@1.97; HOU

-Huge increase in the margin, but for a reason;
-Some background: Got badly injured in 2017 and missed half of the season.. came back next season and missed half of the season. Then went to lakers in the season after that he missed the whole season duo to injury. Came to Houston and even though it's not the old Boogie, he showed that he can still play;
-He is averaging PRA of roughly 19 in 17 minutes played;
-As Wood is doubtfull (ankle injury plus wasn't training) Cousins is set to play huge minutes, probably double that;
-In the two games without Wood he played 33 minutes against Detroit, but was bad tbh and ended with PRA of 27, but most importantly he was taking shots like here is no tomorrow-16 in total but only hit 2.
-In the next game he played 30 minutes, but he managed to get into PF trouble in the second half which probably together with the big blowout cut his playing time by 6-8 minutes based on when he left the floor; He had PRA of 50 in that game;
-What is extremeley important here- it was a B2B set! And I honestly didn't expect him to play anywhere close to 30 min just duo to his injury history;
-He had 2 days of rest before this game, and this isn't B2B.
-With Wood being OUT he should play over 30 minutes. With him taking 15+ shots, he should come around 20 minutes, especially if he is agressive like against Dallas and ends up on the FT line several times;
-Wizards are the third worst defense in the league and are the fastest paced team, so there should be plenty of chances for points, rebounds and assists;

J.Robinson PRA [18.5] over 1u bet365@1.8; WIZ

-Wizards will have Westbrook, Neto (!?), Beal and Robinson for 1, 2 and 3, so Robinson might have to play huge minutes today- last game he played 35 minutes against Spurs;
-Opponent good for over;
-BO isn't a danger here as Robinson could get minutes even in BO;

I.Bonga PRA [13.5] over 0.75u bet365@1.76; WIZ

-Someone has to play, so Bonga gets to start and play big minutes like he did against Spurs when he played 33 minutes;
-Fast paced game which helps a lot with over;
-In case of BO Bonga can still get minutes;

R.Lopez PRA [16.5] over 1u bet365@1.83; WIZ

-With so many players not available for Wizards, (Avdija, Bertans, Hachimura, Wagner) Lopez ends up starting and playing good minutes. Last game against Spurs he played 24 minutes, but left the floor early because of a blowout- would probably flirt with 30 minutes mark if that didn't happen;
-In both of the games he started he went over this line with 24 and 20 PRAs (both BOs).
-Expecting around 0.6 PRA per minute shouldn't be too much to ask from any center- Lopez isn't stretching the floor, meaning he is close to the rim, and when you play with Westbrook you are supposed to get good number of offensive rebounds;