Najjača košarkaška liga na svijetu i naša specijalnost :mrgreen:
By nbaspecialtips
#133599 Five singles today. Good luck!

T.Rozier PRA [28.5] over 1u bet365@1.83; CHA

-Originally planned to play Ball 34.5+ but gave up as I think Rozier is the better bet, even though Ball should be good as well, but I don't want 3 players from the same game;
-He is averaging 27 PRA this season;
-Hornets are without two Martins, Hayward and most likely Washington as well, meaning that Hornets will have 8 players (9th from the G league) so they will need big production from Rozier, Ball and Graham;

D.DeRozan PRA [31.5] over 1.25u uni/bet365@1.91; SAS

-Since Aldridge is OUT, DeRozan has 4/5 overs with that one under being in a very bad blowout, while also going over in another bad blowout against Atlanta where he had PRA of 37.
-He is averaging PRA of 37.
-Projected amount of points for this game is higher than we usually saw on Spurs' games which is also a plus;

G.Trent PRA [21.5] over 0.75u unibet/888@1,8; POR

-Since starting he is playing huge minutes and is averaging PRA of close to 25 and in those 10 games he has only 2 unders- one right on the margin with 21, and second one is a heavy blowout and going against strong defense.
-Game is projected at 235 points which is a lot;
-Danger is BO, so that's why we go with 0.75u

K.Williams PRA [19.5] over 1u uni/bet365@1.91; OKC

-Was thinking between him, Diallo and Jackson on 16.5, as all seem like good overs even though a BO is expected;
-Williams is starting as OKC is without Ariza, SGA, Hill and Maledon, meaning he will have to play big minutes today with plenty of chances to get PRA;
-In the last two without these guys he had PRA of 32 and 27;
-The biggest danger here is obviously blowout;

M.Porter PRA [23.5] over 0.75u sb/bf/bet@1.9; DEN

-Barton, Harris and Dozier are out, so Porter is starting and should be playing good minutes.
-Murray is ? for today, and he is OUT, Porter becomes the second offensive option behind Jokic. If that is the case I can expect Lakers to double him often inside, leaving Porter with more space.