Najjača košarkaška liga na svijetu i naša specijalnost :mrgreen:
By nbaspecialtips
#156605 J.Embiid PRA [41.5] over 1.25u bet365@1.83; PHI

(fine on 42.5 but with 1u)
-Since coming from cov1d, he is averaging PRA of 44.8, so with 3 points smaller line I think its worth taking it. Last 5 he is playing even better, averaging almost 47 PRA per game and only 1 under on this line.
-Second attacking option, Harris, should have a harder match up in Durant, so I would expect Embiid to maybe take a bigger load in offense.

D.Gafford PRA [24.5] over 0.75u uni/sb/bf@1.89; WIZ

-He is averaging PRA of 16.8 per game while playing 22 minutes. The difference today is that Wizards are without Harrell and also without Bertans, so Gafford should easily end up playing 35+ minutes today. If he just keeps his average production, he should have 27-28 PRA today.
-Wizards are slight favorites, but blowout isn't expected so we shouldn't be too worried about that.
-Last game without Harrell he played 36 minutes and had PRA of 30 against Miami.

E.Mobley PT+REB [25.5] over 1u bet365/sb/bf@1.83; CLE

-Cavs will be playing without Allen, which should mean that Mobley will be starting on center again which should result in more rebounds for him. He might also end up playing slightly more than usual.
-Last game after coming back he had PR of 29 while playing only 30 minutes thanks to big PF issue (almost missed whole second quarter).
-Opponent is great for over- when it comes to defending against centers, Wizards are one of the worst in the league in both points and rebounds allowed.
-Besides Allen, Cleveland is also without Garland, Osman, Sexton and Rubio. Someone has to take all those shots and Mobley should sure be one of the players that will benefit with several extra shots today.

F.Wagner PRA [27.5] over 0.66u uni/bet365@1.92; ORL

-In last 5 games without Cole, Wagner was balling in 4 of those. He had PRAs of 37, 31, 30, 16 and 48. That 48 was against today's opponent, in a home game just like the last time. Per 36 minutes, without Cole (in recent games), he is having PRA of around 33.5.